Hammer Films is best known for their gothic horror movies, but the British studio also made quite a few science-fiction films as well, including 1953's Four Sided Triangle. The story revolves around two childhood friends and their love for the same woman. As adults, they create a machine that can clone humans, which one of the two uses to create a replica of the girl they both have feelings for. I have yet to see the film, but the set-up sounds interesting. Would you create an android of your perfect woman if you could, even knowing that she wasn't really real?
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!