In Hanna-Barbera's first foray into live-action movies, a robot dog is created for home security purposes and then becomes the center of a wacky corporate espionage plot as a rival company tries to steal him. I like the very 1970's design work of the poster for C.H.O.M.P.S., despite the film being just as disposable as today's kids' flicks. Next time Hanna-Barbera tries to make a movie about a robot dog, I hope they just go ahead and do Dyno-Mutt. I'm surprised no one has attempted a C.H.O.M.P.S. remake yet.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!