In Hanna-Barbera's first foray into live-action movies, a robot dog is created for home security purposes and then becomes the center of a wacky corporate espionage plot as a rival company tries to steal him. I like the very 1970's design work of the poster for C.H.O.M.P.S., despite the film being just as disposable as today's kids' flicks. Next time Hanna-Barbera tries to make a movie about a robot dog, I hope they just go ahead and do Dyno-Mutt. I'm surprised no one has attempted a C.H.O.M.P.S. remake yet.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!