In Hanna-Barbera's first foray into live-action movies, a robot dog is created for home security purposes and then becomes the center of a wacky corporate espionage plot as a rival company tries to steal him. I like the very 1970's design work of the poster for C.H.O.M.P.S., despite the film being just as disposable as today's kids' flicks. Next time Hanna-Barbera tries to make a movie about a robot dog, I hope they just go ahead and do Dyno-Mutt. I'm surprised no one has attempted a C.H.O.M.P.S. remake yet.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!