This 1983 film isn't a classic by any stretch of the imagination, but Spacehunter: Adventures in the Forbidden Zone in 3-D is a nice reminder of how far 3-D technology has come. The description on the poster sums up the movie nicely, and it bears a strong influence from both Star Wars and Mad Max, without being nearly as good as either one. Ultimately, it's just an interesting footnote in the checkered past of 3-D technology -- a creaky ancestor to modern day marvels like Avatar.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!