Unlike The Goonies, this seems to be one of the few Speilberg productions from the 1980's that's largely forgotten by fans of that era. Batteries Not Included was a gentle look at the residents of a New York brownstone, whose apartment building is "invaded" by tiny, friendly robotic flying saucers. Jessica Tandy and Hume Cronyn, two unlikely sci-fi stars, weren't able to muster the same box office success for this 1987 film that they did with their previous alien encounter film, 1985's Cocoon. Do you remember Batteries Not Included?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!