Unlike The Goonies, this seems to be one of the few Speilberg productions from the 1980's that's largely forgotten by fans of that era. Batteries Not Included was a gentle look at the residents of a New York brownstone, whose apartment building is "invaded" by tiny, friendly robotic flying saucers. Jessica Tandy and Hume Cronyn, two unlikely sci-fi stars, weren't able to muster the same box office success for this 1987 film that they did with their previous alien encounter film, 1985's Cocoon. Do you remember Batteries Not Included?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!