- Tina Fey's Sarah Palin impression was one of the high points of Saturday Night Live's recent history, and Ms. Fey is getting ready to do it again.
- John Schneider is going to be playing a washed up golf pro attempting a comeback for his new Spike TV show Back Nine. Perhaps more interesting, though, is the potentially controversial name of his caddy.
- Think you can tell when a TV show is using chromakey to swap out backgrounds? Don't be so sure. Check out this fascinating video showing chromakey effects where you might not have expected them.
- Back in 2006 Steven Spielberg was preparing a 12 hour mini-series called Nine Lives for the (pre Syfy) Sci-Fi Channel. That show may finally see the light of day on NBC.
- There's another Lost character we haven't seen in awhile who will be showing up on the show soon. I don't want to give anything away, but if you're curious have a look here.
- ...and finally, check out what Edward James Olmos has to say about Battlestar Galactica's spin-off series Caprica and the proposed Galactica film.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!