Wiedlin's first onscreen role lasted about five seconds but is extremely memorable -- the singing telegram girl in the very silly 1985 film Clue. Maybe I remember this bit vividly only because when we watched it on VHS when I was in high school, my then-toddler brother picked up on her one line and would sing it in public to gather attention. (It worked.) And I have to wonder -- is it really a cameo if it's so short that you're barely recognizable? Back in 1985, when "Head Over Heels" was still getting radio play, I think so. Anyway, you can watch her brief and cute film debut on YouTube, without having to sludge through the entire hit-and-miss (mostly miss) comedy Clue. Check it out after the jump.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!