Wiedlin's first onscreen role lasted about five seconds but is extremely memorable -- the singing telegram girl in the very silly 1985 film Clue. Maybe I remember this bit vividly only because when we watched it on VHS when I was in high school, my then-toddler brother picked up on her one line and would sing it in public to gather attention. (It worked.) And I have to wonder -- is it really a cameo if it's so short that you're barely recognizable? Back in 1985, when "Head Over Heels" was still getting radio play, I think so. Anyway, you can watch her brief and cute film debut on YouTube, without having to sludge through the entire hit-and-miss (mostly miss) comedy Clue. Check it out after the jump.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!