Wiedlin's first onscreen role lasted about five seconds but is extremely memorable -- the singing telegram girl in the very silly 1985 film Clue. Maybe I remember this bit vividly only because when we watched it on VHS when I was in high school, my then-toddler brother picked up on her one line and would sing it in public to gather attention. (It worked.) And I have to wonder -- is it really a cameo if it's so short that you're barely recognizable? Back in 1985, when "Head Over Heels" was still getting radio play, I think so. Anyway, you can watch her brief and cute film debut on YouTube, without having to sludge through the entire hit-and-miss (mostly miss) comedy Clue. Check it out after the jump.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!