- Devilfish, an underwater horror flick that was to have been produced and directed by B-movie king Bert I. Gordon. Presumably this is no relation to the Lamberto Bava film Devil Fish.
- Devil's Riff was a live action/animated fantasy flick from the folks who made Yellow Submarine and Godspell with music by the Electric Light Orchestra. Damn, I would have paid to see that.
- There are two ads for an unproduced movie called The Department Store. Based on the bullet hole riddled logo this was to have been an action film of some kind. It was supposed to start shooting in July 1977 with Brian Hutton directing. He was replaced by a director named Bruce Geller for the second ad, but the film never materialized.
- Some of the film's listed did actually get made but are included because of a title change like Mati which was eventually released as Beyond Reason and was the only feature film directed by Telly Savalas.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!