Simon Pegg has been amusing himself today in Twitterland, which has sent a some Twitterfolk into sadly false squee territory.
- Yes!!!! I've been accepted into Hogwarts to do a post grad in technical drawing. Second choice after Bristol Uni but hey, cute witches.
- Oh great they don't allow dogs. It's either cats or toads. That's fucking disgraceful. I'm making a formal complaint to UCCA. Magic that!
- They've made an acception because Minnie can speak German. Yay!!
- They've revoked the offer due to my inability to distinguish between 'exception' and 'acception'. I'm doing a B-tech at Cheltenham Ladies.
- Dear news vultures picking thru my banal tweets for scraps of relevance, I am NOT in Harry Potter but I am the new Q in James Bond. (FALSE).
- And I'm playing Renesmee in Breaking Dawn. Using MoCap to turn me into a creepy, psychic baby. It's tough on Kristen, she has to carry me.
You can follow him here, and just maybe the comedy will be enough to keep us from wearing out our Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz discs before Paul finally hits theaters.