A look at tonight's sci-fi TV:
Heroes, "Upon This Rock" and "Let It Bleed" - Heroes heads into the new year with a two hour "event" that promises to fit all the puzzle pieces together -- whatever that means. Sadly, the most puzzling thing about this show is why NBC continues to keep it on life support despite tanking ratings and creatively bankrupt plotlines. I don't think Heroes will ever gets its groove or its audience back, but at least the awesome Robert Knepper is getting a lot of screen time this season.
Last we saw, head carnie Samuel succeeded in manipulating gullible little Claire Bear into joining his band of freaks. In tonight's two-parter, Claire finally starts to suspect that Samuel isn't the shiny, happy person she thinks he is. Elsewhere in the ep, HRG drafts Parkman into his personal war against Samuel and Hiro travels through time to help a friend (I'm guessing that friend's name is Mohinder). (7 p.m. E.T. on NBC)
Watch a promo and get more TV picks after the jump.
Heroes "Pieces of the Puzzle" Promo
Reruns and marathons:
- Ghost Whisperer marathon (Starting at 7 p.m. on Syfy)
- Futurama (Two episodes starting at 9 p.m. on Comedy Central)
- Moonlight (8 p.m. on Chiller)
- Twilight Zone: The Movie (6:15 p.m. on Encore Mystery)
- Be Kind Rewind (9 p.m. on HBO2)
- Babylon A.D. (9:30 p.m. on HBO Zone)
Check your local TV listings for more.