Translation: Your mind is the scene of the crime, or less literally, there's a low-res Inception trailer online and it's in French (courtesy of Making Of). If that's all you need to hear, then just go below the jump and we've got the trailer embedded for you.
If you're curious as to what exactly is being said in the trailer, Daemon's Movies went to the trouble of translating things for us. After checking out the translation, I'd say the voice-over is intriguing but definitely not the least bit revealing. Christopher Nolan and the Warner Bros. promotional team seem to be playing things close to the chest, and after catching this extended look at what they've got on hand, it looks like the mystery could really play to their advantage.
We watch a city block literally fold in on itself (correct me if I'm wrong, but that looks like Paris), scenes of city destruction and some very, chilly blue shots of Leonardo DiCaprio in what could easily have been an outtake from The Dark Knight. In short, this thing looks absolutely wild (side note: DiCaprio and Ellen Page make for an interesting visual pair on the screen, eager to see how that works out in full).
An English-language, HD trailer is imminent. Stay tuned.
- The Cast of 'Hocus Pocus': Then & Now - POPSUGAR
- 16 Things We Learned From Dave Chappelle's GQ Interview - HitFix
- 10 Failed TV Shows From Successful Showrunners - Rotten Tomatoes
- Honest Trailer: 'Maleficent' - ScreenJunkies
- Make Your Own Aaron Sorkin Monologue - Vulture
- Why Thanksgiving Is Just Like 'The Hunger Games' - POPSUGAR
- The 13 Best 'Assembling the Team' Movies - Vulture
- White Elephant Gifts For the Pop Culture Fan - POPSUGAR
- Ranking 11 Movie Bosses From Amazing to Horrible - POPSUGAR
- Watch the Star-Lord Dance-Off in This 'Guardians' Outtake - ScreenCrush