- The Pee-Wee Herman Show is returning to the stage. Can the return to TV be far behind?
- Flashforward is going on hiatus and here's a sneak peek at The Deep End, the show that's replacing it.
- Alan Yang, one of the writers on NBC's Parks and Recreation has sold Fox his pitch for a sitcom called Jackpot.
- Rest easy, fans of dreadful 80s sitcoms, Small Wonder will finally be appearing on DVD this February.
- We all know how awesome The Big Bang Theory is, and now they've got the ratings to prove it.
- ...and finally, just because it's so weird it will make your head spin, here's Carl Reiner auditioning for Snoop Dogg on The Tonight Show.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!