I actually learned something from watching the video about growing plants upside down. I am born and bred city folk after all and we find this sort of thing fascinating. I can actually see the host, Marque Cornblatt, stockpiling food and supplies before the zombie apocalypse even entered the public eye which makes the video pretty amusing if not a twinge unsettling--in a good way. He certainly has a sense of humor and the zombies interrupting him mid demonstration are good fun. This video will probably remind you of The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks which is a must have for any zombie fan. Check out the Guns 'n Gardens video after the jump.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!