The folks over at Inside TV put together a list of the hottest chicks in science fiction, but they somehow resisted the urge to rank them. Or maybe they just couldn't decide. As I was scanning the list, I found that I couldn't really disagree with any of them, but I could probably add to it.
The list hit some of the more obvious heavy-hitters like Summer Glau (Firefly/Terminator: The Sarah Connnor Chronicles), Evangeline Lilly (Lost) and the Battlestar Galactica trifecta of Tricia Helfer, Grace Park and Katee Sackhoff. But they even found room for classic beauties like Nichelle Nichols (Star Trek) and the original green-skinned hottie, Jane Badler (V).
Check out their full list and see what you think. I think it's a little stacked in favor of successful shows, and I further argue that if Billie Piper (Doctor Who) is on this list, then Freema Agyeman needs to be as well. After all, if Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles and Battlestar Galactica can represent more than once, why not the good Doctor. He's got a whole list of hot companions.
Here's a few more additions I'd make. Then you should chime in with even more lovely ladies that we both missed.
- Megalyn Echikunwoke was absolutely stunning as the rapidly-aged Isabelle Tyler on The 4400.
- How about a double-shot of Moon Bloodgood with her roles in Day Break and Journeyman.
- No love for the head of Global Dynamic, Salli Richardson-Whitfield or Jordan Hinson of Eureka?
- Even if her acting started off a little wooden, Anna Torv is a beautiful women for Fringe.
- If you're going to give love to a cartoon, then you have to give love to Leela (Futurama).
- Teri Hatcher (Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman), Kari Matchett (Invasion), Hannah Spearritt (Primeval), Sabrina Lloyd and Kari Wuhrer (Sliders).
- And with all that Star Trek love, none for DS9's favorite Trill? Both incarnations were gorgeous, but I'll always hold Terry Farrell a little higher than Nicole de Boer.