Directed by Lewis Teague (Cat's Eye) and written by John Sayles, long before he became one of our favorite independent filmmakers, Alligator is a tongue-in-cheek horror flick about a baby alligator who grows to massive size after being flushed down a New York City toilet. But before the raging reptile goes well and truly nuts in Act III, it's intent on committing a few stealth kills in order to fill his belly. And, again, I've included the creepiest one after the jump. Sensitive parents may want to skip it....
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!