Directed by Lewis Teague (Cat's Eye) and written by John Sayles, long before he became one of our favorite independent filmmakers, Alligator is a tongue-in-cheek horror flick about a baby alligator who grows to massive size after being flushed down a New York City toilet. But before the raging reptile goes well and truly nuts in Act III, it's intent on committing a few stealth kills in order to fill his belly. And, again, I've included the creepiest one after the jump. Sensitive parents may want to skip it....
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!