Want to dress up as a character from 'The Hangover'? Or maybe you prefer to bare almost all as Randy the Ram from 'The Wrestler'? No problem, we've got how-to instructions for the best character costumes from the latest movie hits -- plus a few classics, too. Racking your brain for good Halloween costume ideas? We feel your pain. That's why we're dishing out great ideas for movie-related Halloween costumes every day this month.
Want to dress up as a character from 'The Hangover'? Or maybe you prefer to bare almost all as Randy the Ram from 'The Wrestler'? No problem, we've got how-to instructions for the best character costumes from the latest movie hits -- plus a few classics, too.
Halloween costume stores charge big bucks, so we'll make sure you save money for your party or bar crawl with suggestions on where to get the cheapest costume necessities and accessories.
Visit Moviefone throughout the month for more Halloween 2009 movie character costume ideas, but in the meantime, take a look at what we've cooked up so far:
• Roller Derby Girl: 'Whip It' Halloween Costume
• Spock, Uhura, Nemo, & Captain Kirk: 'Star Trek' Halloween Costumes
• Alan, Stu & Phil: 'The Hangover' Halloween Costumes
• Carl and Russell: Disney's 'Up' Halloween Costumes
• Johnny and Baby: 'Dirty Dancing' Costumes for Halloween
• Michael Moore Halloween Costume
• 'Harry Potter' Halloween Costumes: Harry, Hermione and Ron
• 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' Halloween Costume
• Tyler Perry's Madea Halloween Costume
• Max: 'Where the Wild Things' Are Halloween Costume
Coming soon: Bella, Edward & Jacob: 'Twilight' Halloween Costume, Bruno Halloween Costume, 'Watchmen' Halloween Costume and so many more.
Plus: Check out TV character costume ideas on AOL Television:
• Kids' Halloween costumes
• Dexter Morgan and Harrison, 'Dexter'
• Gordon Ramsay, 'Hell's Kitchen'
• Adam Lambert and Kris Allen, 'American Idol'
• 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia'
• '30 Rock' Characters
• Jon and Kate Gosselin, 'Jon & Kate Plus 8'
• Don and Betty Draper, 'Mad Men'
• Jax Teller, 'Sons of Anarchy'
• Sookie Stackhouse and Bill Compton, 'True Blood'
The Best Plus-Size Halloween Costumes
Reinvent Halloween Cliches With Homonym Costumes