We've already covered some of the clothing inspired by Where the Wild Things Are that you can buy at Urban Outfitters, both for us normal people who buy t-shirts and stuff and for the people who can afford insanely awesome suits designed by Christian Joy, who is most well-known for creating costumes for Yeah Yeah Yeahs' Karen O.
Well, they're not the only ones gunning for your hard earned money this Halloween. (Actually, any time of the year is a fine time to dress up like a Wild Thing or Max, if you ask me. Or furries.) The ultra-hip and expensive store Opening Ceremony collaborated with Spike Jonze and a number of designers for an entire line of Wild Things-inspired clothes, with the crowning touch being a super-cuddly pajamas outfit just like Max. It's also available as a sweater (with gloves that have cut off fingers!).
Do you think the Wild Things hype has gotten out of control? Or are you lusting after these crazy outfits too? How many Maxes and Wild Things do you think we'll see this Halloween?
- Reese Witherspoon's Instagram Will Make You Fall in Love With Her All Over Again - POPSUGAR
- Child Stars: Where Are They Now? - Mom.me
- The Stars of Outlander Drop Hints on the Show's "Graphic" and "Uncomfortable" Return - POPSUGAR
- Disney Is Making A Live-Action ‘Mulan’ Movie! - College Candy
- Prepare For Binging: A List of All the Netflix Originals Premiere Dates for 2015 Read More: Netflix Originals Premiere Dates for 2015 - ScreenCrush
- Everyone's Talking About These Selena Gomez Jokes From Justin Bieber's Roast - POPSUGAR
- Can You Guess the Future Celebrity Parent? - Mom.me
- Melissa McCarthy Suits Up For Danger In ‘Spy’ Trailer - Screen Junkies
- The Mad Men Cast: Where Are They Now? - Vulture
- Comedy Central Makes a Long-Term Investment in Trevor Noah - Vulture