We've already covered some of the clothing inspired by Where the Wild Things Are that you can buy at Urban Outfitters, both for us normal people who buy t-shirts and stuff and for the people who can afford insanely awesome suits designed by Christian Joy, who is most well-known for creating costumes for Yeah Yeah Yeahs' Karen O.
Well, they're not the only ones gunning for your hard earned money this Halloween. (Actually, any time of the year is a fine time to dress up like a Wild Thing or Max, if you ask me. Or furries.) The ultra-hip and expensive store Opening Ceremony collaborated with Spike Jonze and a number of designers for an entire line of Wild Things-inspired clothes, with the crowning touch being a super-cuddly pajamas outfit just like Max. It's also available as a sweater (with gloves that have cut off fingers!).
Do you think the Wild Things hype has gotten out of control? Or are you lusting after these crazy outfits too? How many Maxes and Wild Things do you think we'll see this Halloween?
- The Best Movie Kisses of 2013 - Pop Sugar
- Production for 'Fast & Furious 7' on Hold Indefinitely - Vulture
- Benedict Cumberbatch Talks Smaug, 'The Hobbit' - HitFix
- 50 Best Fantasy Films of All Time - Rotten Tomatoes
- Ultimate Christmas Movie Supercut (Video) - Screen Junkies
- How The '90s Took Over 2013 - Buzz Sugar
- Christian Bale's Best Movies - Rotten Tomatoes
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Announced For 2016 Release - HitFix
- The Best Movies of 2013 You Haven't Seen - Screen Crush
- Hollywood Mourns Nelson Mandela's Death - THR