- While a lot of people don't see anything funny about filing their taxes, Ron Howard is hoping to find comedy at the IRS in his new sitcom.
- Is that guy really saying "plucking?" Here's a news anchor using some questionable language. Check out the look on his co-anchor's face.
- I'm probably one of the few people with fond memories of Greg the Bunny, but MTV is producing a spin-off series called Warren the Ape.
- The Newly Wed Game is going to feature its first gay couple: Star Trek's George Takei and his partner Brad Altman.
- Jenna Elfman is playing pregnant in her new show Accidentally On Purpose, which is convenient because the actress is in fact expecting.
- ...and finally, we end on a sad note with Laugh-In alulmni Henry Gibson passing away from cancer at the age of 73.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!