- While a lot of people don't see anything funny about filing their taxes, Ron Howard is hoping to find comedy at the IRS in his new sitcom.
- Is that guy really saying "plucking?" Here's a news anchor using some questionable language. Check out the look on his co-anchor's face.
- I'm probably one of the few people with fond memories of Greg the Bunny, but MTV is producing a spin-off series called Warren the Ape.
- The Newly Wed Game is going to feature its first gay couple: Star Trek's George Takei and his partner Brad Altman.
- Jenna Elfman is playing pregnant in her new show Accidentally On Purpose, which is convenient because the actress is in fact expecting.
- ...and finally, we end on a sad note with Laugh-In alulmni Henry Gibson passing away from cancer at the age of 73.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!