- While a lot of people don't see anything funny about filing their taxes, Ron Howard is hoping to find comedy at the IRS in his new sitcom.
- Is that guy really saying "plucking?" Here's a news anchor using some questionable language. Check out the look on his co-anchor's face.
- I'm probably one of the few people with fond memories of Greg the Bunny, but MTV is producing a spin-off series called Warren the Ape.
- The Newly Wed Game is going to feature its first gay couple: Star Trek's George Takei and his partner Brad Altman.
- Jenna Elfman is playing pregnant in her new show Accidentally On Purpose, which is convenient because the actress is in fact expecting.
- ...and finally, we end on a sad note with Laugh-In alulmni Henry Gibson passing away from cancer at the age of 73.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!