CATEGORIES CinematicalOur brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy.
- While a lot of people don't see anything funny about filing their taxes, Ron Howard is hoping to find comedy at the IRS in his new sitcom.
- Is that guy really saying "plucking?" Here's a news anchor using some questionable language. Check out the look on his co-anchor's face.
- I'm probably one of the few people with fond memories of Greg the Bunny, but MTV is producing a spin-off series called Warren the Ape.
- The Newly Wed Game is going to feature its first gay couple: Star Trek's George Takei and his partner Brad Altman.
- Jenna Elfman is playing pregnant in her new show Accidentally On Purpose, which is convenient because the actress is in fact expecting.
- ...and finally, we end on a sad note with Laugh-In alulmni Henry Gibson passing away from cancer at the age of 73.