The meat and potatoes of the contest revolve around designers pitching easy-to-make Fantastic Mr. Fox costumes, and then filmmakers using the winning designs to create a do-it-yourself video that teaches folks at home how to make the costume themselves. Of course there's plenty of room for tons of creative freedom -- just how you design your costume or shoot your how-to video is completely up to the artist, with some fine cash prizes for the winners. Check out all the specifics over at the contest's official website, then let us know if you enter so we can scope out your creation. Assuming the finalist videos are available online, we'll be back to show you what the finished products looks like. In the meantime, check out the trailer for The Fantastic Mr. Fox (which hits theaters November 13) after the jump.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!