Bloody-Disgusting tells us that the newly sanctioned, non-theatrical, feature-length sequel will be directed by Ben Ketai. Diehard fans of the franchise should recognize him as a writer on both of the film's serialized offspring, Blood Trails and Dust to Dust, as well as the director of the latter. Also returning will be comic creator Steve Niles to help Ketai script the project, which will follow the further adventures of the original film's starlet/survivor Stella Oleson on her sunless path of revenge. Not returning, however, is Melissa George as the prettiest lady in a blood-covered parka. That'd just cost too much and who likes continuity, anyway?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!