Bloody-Disgusting tells us that the newly sanctioned, non-theatrical, feature-length sequel will be directed by Ben Ketai. Diehard fans of the franchise should recognize him as a writer on both of the film's serialized offspring, Blood Trails and Dust to Dust, as well as the director of the latter. Also returning will be comic creator Steve Niles to help Ketai script the project, which will follow the further adventures of the original film's starlet/survivor Stella Oleson on her sunless path of revenge. Not returning, however, is Melissa George as the prettiest lady in a blood-covered parka. That'd just cost too much and who likes continuity, anyway?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!