Bloody-Disgusting tells us that the newly sanctioned, non-theatrical, feature-length sequel will be directed by Ben Ketai. Diehard fans of the franchise should recognize him as a writer on both of the film's serialized offspring, Blood Trails and Dust to Dust, as well as the director of the latter. Also returning will be comic creator Steve Niles to help Ketai script the project, which will follow the further adventures of the original film's starlet/survivor Stella Oleson on her sunless path of revenge. Not returning, however, is Melissa George as the prettiest lady in a blood-covered parka. That'd just cost too much and who likes continuity, anyway?
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!