Bloody-Disgusting tells us that the newly sanctioned, non-theatrical, feature-length sequel will be directed by Ben Ketai. Diehard fans of the franchise should recognize him as a writer on both of the film's serialized offspring, Blood Trails and Dust to Dust, as well as the director of the latter. Also returning will be comic creator Steve Niles to help Ketai script the project, which will follow the further adventures of the original film's starlet/survivor Stella Oleson on her sunless path of revenge. Not returning, however, is Melissa George as the prettiest lady in a blood-covered parka. That'd just cost too much and who likes continuity, anyway?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!