That was five years ago and if you ask me, five years is a cruel waiting period for another Fruit Chan shocker. But now Dread Central's posted the international trailer for Don't Look Up, Chan's first English language film, and it's a doozy. Fair warning: do not let the absence of a red band comfort you. There's more disturbing imagery in the first thirty seconds of this than anything in, say, the restricted trailer for Jennifer's Body. If you're offended by blood covered babies or humans that shoot flies from their snake tongue (!), you might not want to click play.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!