We've been giving away a bunch of free movie tickets this summer to special advanced screenings, but this one has to be the coolest so far. Here's what we've got: Two (2) pairs of tickets to the premiere of Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds at the historic Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Los Angeles on Monday August 10th. Not only is this a premiere screening, but it's a premiere screening for a new Quentin Tarantino movie, which means the stars will be out in full force and things may get a little crazy/sexy/cool.
So you wanna go, like, real bad, right? Here's what you have to do: please leave a comment below telling us why you want to attend the premiere screening of Inglourious Basterds. You have until Thursday August 6th at 5pm EST to leave your comment, and at that time we'll randomly pick two winners and they'll each win a pair of tickets. In order to win these tickets you need to live in or around the Los Angeles area, and Cinematical will not be responsible for transporting you to and from the theater. Inglourious Basterds hits theaters on August 21.
Head after the jump to watch the trailer and read the official rules ... then sound off below.
1. To enter, please leave one comment stating why you want to see Inglourious Basterds at an advanced premiere screening in Los Angeles on Monday, August 10th.
2. Please make sure you have an active and valid email address in the email field when leaving your comment. You may only enter once and you must be 17 or over to enter.
3. Comments must be made no later than 5PM EST on Thursday, August 6, 2009.
4. Cinematical will randomly choose 2 commenters. They will then be contacted via email for their full name and will be placed on a will-call list at the door. First come, first served.
5. Winners will receive one pair of tickets (2 tickets total) to the advanced Inglourious Basterds screening. Winners must bring ID to the theater along with their guest as the film is rated R and you need to be over 17 to enter.
Read the official rules for this contest