Will this be anything like Two of a Kind? You know -- John Travolta holds up a bank and the poor Olivia Newton John, and then the pair become pawns in a game between God, his angels, and the Devil? Not likely -- this is a crime thriller, and according to Publishers Weekly, most of the characters "are not very sympathetic." So, the most we can hope for is more solid fare that reminds us of Affleck's talents as he continues to re-build the career dashed by Beniffer #1.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!