Fast forward 26 years, and Where the Wild Things Are is finally making it to the big screen, though not without a similar tale of close calls and filmmaking drama. Isn't it odd that no one ever took up the chance between 1983 and now (and maybe there's rights issues I'm unaware of )? And clearly, there's something in those lush illustrations and simple storyline that have encouraged several filmmakers to become a wild thing, and push the boundaries of filmmaking and creativity.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!