Well before he directed big flicks like Top Gun, Crimson Tide, and Man on Fire, Tony Scott helmed a rather odd 'n' sexy horror film called The Hunger. Starring Susan Sarandon, Catherine Deneuve, and David Bowie, it dealt with bloodsuckers, night clubs, and rather overt lesbianism. (Despite all that, I'm not a big fan of the film.)
But I guess Tony Scott still is, because according to Shock, the filmmaker is now talking about a sequel. (Just so you know, The Hunger came out in 1983 ... and I'd love to know who exactly is clamoring for a follow-up.) Unlikely that Mr. Scott would deign to direct a sequel like this one, but here's what he told Coming Soon / Shock: "I'm not going to tell you how we're doing it, but I'm controlling it and it's gone to the next level. It's not a reinvention or reinterpretation, it starts in New York and it ends up in Sao Paulo, so it's a very different movie, but it springboards off the original." And it looks like Secretary screenwriter Erin Wilson is on the case.
More on this one as it comes up.
- 42 American Horror Story Lines You Can Use in Real Life - POPSUGAR
- Let's Break Down the Dad Bod, Shall We? - Mom.me
- 11 Movies Set in Hawaii That Will Make You Say Aloha to Vacation - POPSUGAR
- JENELLE EVANS WANTED BY POLICE FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTACKING NATHAN GRIFFITH - Wonderwall
- THE MOST BIZARRE JOB TITLES ON 'THE BACHELOR' AND 'THE BACHELORETTE' - Mandatory
- 13 Stars You Forgot Were Child Actors - POPSUGAR
- The Afflecks Need to Stay Together, But Not for the Kids - Mom.me
- EMILIA CLARKE: I TURNED DOWN FIFTY SHADES OF GREY BECAUSE OF 'AMOUNT OF NUDITY' - Wonderwall
- 15 Movies Coming Out in 2015 That Are Based on True Stories - Popsugar
- THE 'TOP GUN' CAST: THEN VS. NOW - Mandatory