Well before he directed big flicks like Top Gun, Crimson Tide, and Man on Fire, Tony Scott helmed a rather odd 'n' sexy horror film called The Hunger. Starring Susan Sarandon, Catherine Deneuve, and David Bowie, it dealt with bloodsuckers, night clubs, and rather overt lesbianism. (Despite all that, I'm not a big fan of the film.)
But I guess Tony Scott still is, because according to Shock, the filmmaker is now talking about a sequel. (Just so you know, The Hunger came out in 1983 ... and I'd love to know who exactly is clamoring for a follow-up.) Unlikely that Mr. Scott would deign to direct a sequel like this one, but here's what he told Coming Soon / Shock: "I'm not going to tell you how we're doing it, but I'm controlling it and it's gone to the next level. It's not a reinvention or reinterpretation, it starts in New York and it ends up in Sao Paulo, so it's a very different movie, but it springboards off the original." And it looks like Secretary screenwriter Erin Wilson is on the case.
More on this one as it comes up.
- 16 Reasons You Should Take Pride in Being a Miranda - POPSUGAR
- Celeb Parents Look Hot in Towels, Too - Mom.me
- The Outrageous, Bloody, True Story of Lizzie Borden - POPSUGAR
- The Next Ice Bucket Challenge? Find Out Why These Celebrities Are Biting Into Limes - College Candy
- 10 ‘Mad Men’ Facts to Advertise Your Sterling Trivia Knowledge - ScreenCrush
- 21 Reasons You Never Stop Rooting For Arya Stark - POPSUGAR
- 8 Reasons Not to Try the #KylieJennerChallenge - Mom.me
- ‘Daredevil’ Star Charlie Cox Talks Season 2, Black Widow, Bullseye and The Punisher Read More: 'Daredevil' Star Charlie Cox Talks MCU Crossover in Season 2 - Screen Crush
- Everything We Know About the Full House Reboot - Popsugar
- Montage of Heck and the Impossible Kurt Cobain - Vulture