Luckily, TotallySketch has beat the busy Soderbergh to the punch and produced The Boyfriend Experience. Those looking for the delicate, troubled glamor of Girlfriend will surely be disappointed, but those looking for a stark reality will be gratified. This looks like it could be a heartwrenching examination of gender roles and expectations. It's really hard to believe there are women out there who feel the need to pay thousands of dollars for this kind of thing ... but if there's anything Jennifer Aniston movies have taught us, it's that being alone is far, far worse.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!