Luckily, TotallySketch has beat the busy Soderbergh to the punch and produced The Boyfriend Experience. Those looking for the delicate, troubled glamor of Girlfriend will surely be disappointed, but those looking for a stark reality will be gratified. This looks like it could be a heartwrenching examination of gender roles and expectations. It's really hard to believe there are women out there who feel the need to pay thousands of dollars for this kind of thing ... but if there's anything Jennifer Aniston movies have taught us, it's that being alone is far, far worse.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- Jon Snow with Short Hair - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!