Luckily, TotallySketch has beat the busy Soderbergh to the punch and produced The Boyfriend Experience. Those looking for the delicate, troubled glamor of Girlfriend will surely be disappointed, but those looking for a stark reality will be gratified. This looks like it could be a heartwrenching examination of gender roles and expectations. It's really hard to believe there are women out there who feel the need to pay thousands of dollars for this kind of thing ... but if there's anything Jennifer Aniston movies have taught us, it's that being alone is far, far worse.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!