Luckily, TotallySketch has beat the busy Soderbergh to the punch and produced The Boyfriend Experience. Those looking for the delicate, troubled glamor of Girlfriend will surely be disappointed, but those looking for a stark reality will be gratified. This looks like it could be a heartwrenching examination of gender roles and expectations. It's really hard to believe there are women out there who feel the need to pay thousands of dollars for this kind of thing ... but if there's anything Jennifer Aniston movies have taught us, it's that being alone is far, far worse.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!