Now, however, there's been some more movement as CHUD updates us on the film's working title (House of Joel) and a previous title (When A Stranger Calls A Dude). Also, Hader tells the site that he'd play Joel himself, who'd most likely be the hero of the film unless there's a late-breaking plot twist -- and that the flick is now set up at Universal with a script co-written by Hader and Simon Rich (Saturday Night Live). On paper it sounds a little Shaun of the Dead-ish -- except that instead of zombies, we have a creepy killer showing up to wreak havoc on this normal dude's everyday shmucky life. Personally I'd love to see it; we don't get enough smart, worth-your-dollar horror comedies these days, and you know with these guys involved it will at least be an entertaining watch. What do you think?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!