Now, however, there's been some more movement as CHUD updates us on the film's working title (House of Joel) and a previous title (When A Stranger Calls A Dude). Also, Hader tells the site that he'd play Joel himself, who'd most likely be the hero of the film unless there's a late-breaking plot twist -- and that the flick is now set up at Universal with a script co-written by Hader and Simon Rich (Saturday Night Live). On paper it sounds a little Shaun of the Dead-ish -- except that instead of zombies, we have a creepy killer showing up to wreak havoc on this normal dude's everyday shmucky life. Personally I'd love to see it; we don't get enough smart, worth-your-dollar horror comedies these days, and you know with these guys involved it will at least be an entertaining watch. What do you think?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!