Now, however, there's been some more movement as CHUD updates us on the film's working title (House of Joel) and a previous title (When A Stranger Calls A Dude). Also, Hader tells the site that he'd play Joel himself, who'd most likely be the hero of the film unless there's a late-breaking plot twist -- and that the flick is now set up at Universal with a script co-written by Hader and Simon Rich (Saturday Night Live). On paper it sounds a little Shaun of the Dead-ish -- except that instead of zombies, we have a creepy killer showing up to wreak havoc on this normal dude's everyday shmucky life. Personally I'd love to see it; we don't get enough smart, worth-your-dollar horror comedies these days, and you know with these guys involved it will at least be an entertaining watch. What do you think?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!