Yes, it's extremely played out by now, but Family Guy managed to squeeze in a spoof of the Christian Bale video during last night's episode and it was damn funny. They use pretty much all of the audio and cut it so it sounds like Peter is interacting with Bale. My favorite part comes when Peter says something like, "No, I don't know why we need another Terminator film ..." Hopefully this will be the last of the Bale audio nonsense until we're creating year-end lists -- and if it is, then we're saying goodbye to this topic on a very funny note. Check out the clip below and let us know what you think.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!