Yes, it's extremely played out by now, but Family Guy managed to squeeze in a spoof of the Christian Bale video during last night's episode and it was damn funny. They use pretty much all of the audio and cut it so it sounds like Peter is interacting with Bale. My favorite part comes when Peter says something like, "No, I don't know why we need another Terminator film ..." Hopefully this will be the last of the Bale audio nonsense until we're creating year-end lists -- and if it is, then we're saying goodbye to this topic on a very funny note. Check out the clip below and let us know what you think.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!