Yes, it's extremely played out by now, but Family Guy managed to squeeze in a spoof of the Christian Bale video during last night's episode and it was damn funny. They use pretty much all of the audio and cut it so it sounds like Peter is interacting with Bale. My favorite part comes when Peter says something like, "No, I don't know why we need another Terminator film ..." Hopefully this will be the last of the Bale audio nonsense until we're creating year-end lists -- and if it is, then we're saying goodbye to this topic on a very funny note. Check out the clip below and let us know what you think.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!