Yes, it's extremely played out by now, but Family Guy managed to squeeze in a spoof of the Christian Bale video during last night's episode and it was damn funny. They use pretty much all of the audio and cut it so it sounds like Peter is interacting with Bale. My favorite part comes when Peter says something like, "No, I don't know why we need another Terminator film ..." Hopefully this will be the last of the Bale audio nonsense until we're creating year-end lists -- and if it is, then we're saying goodbye to this topic on a very funny note. Check out the clip below and let us know what you think.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!