Right around the ides of March, we'll be treated to the world premieres of:
- Best Worst Movie (all about the cult surrounding Troll 2 and supposedly containing an appearance by none other than our own Scott Weinberg),
- South By staple Joe Swanberg's latest, Alexander the Last,
- Gerald Perry's For the Love of Movies: The Story of American Film Criticism (Scott's in this too? WTF?!),
- John Hamburg's bromantic comedy I Love You, Man,
- Gary Hustwit's new doc, Objectified (go queue up Helvetica already!),
- Jody Hill's Observe and Report (because we can't all love Paul Blart: Mall Cop),
SXSW '09 runs from March 13-21, and you can expect plenty of coverage around these parts.