Meanwhile, I can't imagine what my life would be like without John Landis. He shaped my childhood with "Thriller," and my later years with films like Animal House. Now, while I wait for him to wipe away the disgust brewed by Blues Brothers 2000, Variety reports that he's suing the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. Landis filed a suit claiming that Jackson hasn't been handing over the 50% of net proceeds lately, like their 1983 agreement outlines.This comes right after word hit that the zombie-filled video is getting turned into a musical, so that may have something to do with it. Whatever the case, it better not distract him from the projects he's got a-brewing. I need something to wipe out the taste of 2000.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!