Meanwhile, I can't imagine what my life would be like without John Landis. He shaped my childhood with "Thriller," and my later years with films like Animal House. Now, while I wait for him to wipe away the disgust brewed by Blues Brothers 2000, Variety reports that he's suing the King of Pop, Michael Jackson. Landis filed a suit claiming that Jackson hasn't been handing over the 50% of net proceeds lately, like their 1983 agreement outlines.This comes right after word hit that the zombie-filled video is getting turned into a musical, so that may have something to do with it. Whatever the case, it better not distract him from the projects he's got a-brewing. I need something to wipe out the taste of 2000.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!