Cinematical has just received this exclusive clip from the film Medicine for Melancholy, which hits theaters in New York City tomorrow before arriving On Demand next week and then expanding to other theaters on February 13. The film, which premiered at last year's South by Southwest Film Festival to all sorts of buzz, is sorta like a romantic comedy in reverse that follows two black twentysomethings through San Francisco on the day following a drunken one night stand. From Jette's SXSW review: "Sometimes I feel like I've seen too many movies about the problems of contemporary twentysomethings and their relationships, but Medicine for Melancholy is deeper, more thoughtful, and more satisfying than many low-budget first features." A lot of folks fell hard for this flick, and so I have no problem recommending you check it out real soon. Watch a clip below, then catch the official trailer after the jump.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!