Cinematical has just received this exclusive clip from the film Medicine for Melancholy, which hits theaters in New York City tomorrow before arriving On Demand next week and then expanding to other theaters on February 13. The film, which premiered at last year's South by Southwest Film Festival to all sorts of buzz, is sorta like a romantic comedy in reverse that follows two black twentysomethings through San Francisco on the day following a drunken one night stand. From Jette's SXSW review: "Sometimes I feel like I've seen too many movies about the problems of contemporary twentysomethings and their relationships, but Medicine for Melancholy is deeper, more thoughtful, and more satisfying than many low-budget first features." A lot of folks fell hard for this flick, and so I have no problem recommending you check it out real soon. Watch a clip below, then catch the official trailer after the jump.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!