I briefly spoke to the film's star, Michael Cera, at a dinner party for Adventureland at Sundance, and he didn't really give any clues away as to how he felt about the finished product. All I know is that the book is one of the best (and my favorite) teen angst stories ever told, and the cast -- including Cera, Justin Long, Steve Buscemi, Ray Liotta, Jean Smart, Zach Galifianakis and Portia Doubleday -- is fairly awesome if you ask me. So what's the hold up? No idea. But it's The Weinstein Co., who, after three (four? five?) years are finally releasing the comedy Fanboys on February 6. Hopefully Youth in Revolt is testing through the roof and they want to hold it for a prime date over the summer ... but something tells me that's not the case. Anyway, fingers are totally crossed -- we'll let you know what the new date is when (or if) it's announced.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!