I briefly spoke to the film's star, Michael Cera, at a dinner party for Adventureland at Sundance, and he didn't really give any clues away as to how he felt about the finished product. All I know is that the book is one of the best (and my favorite) teen angst stories ever told, and the cast -- including Cera, Justin Long, Steve Buscemi, Ray Liotta, Jean Smart, Zach Galifianakis and Portia Doubleday -- is fairly awesome if you ask me. So what's the hold up? No idea. But it's The Weinstein Co., who, after three (four? five?) years are finally releasing the comedy Fanboys on February 6. Hopefully Youth in Revolt is testing through the roof and they want to hold it for a prime date over the summer ... but something tells me that's not the case. Anyway, fingers are totally crossed -- we'll let you know what the new date is when (or if) it's announced.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!