Our cohorts over at Moviefone have just unveiled a pretty hilarious R-rated trailer for the upcoming comedy I Love You, Man, starring Jason Segel and Paul Rudd. The film, which will premiere at the South By Southwest Film Festival before arriving in theaters on March 20th, follows this dude (Rudd) who, prior to getting hitched, realizes he doesn't have any male friends and thus sets out on a quest to find a best buddy. Once over on the site, you'll have to enter in your name, birthday and all that jazz -- but it's well worth it for this comedy that takes 'bromance' to the next level. And speaking of 'bromance', I think we've just discovered our first hot topic of 2009. Check out the brand spanking new R-rated trailer right over here.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!