Our cohorts over at Moviefone have just unveiled a pretty hilarious R-rated trailer for the upcoming comedy I Love You, Man, starring Jason Segel and Paul Rudd. The film, which will premiere at the South By Southwest Film Festival before arriving in theaters on March 20th, follows this dude (Rudd) who, prior to getting hitched, realizes he doesn't have any male friends and thus sets out on a quest to find a best buddy. Once over on the site, you'll have to enter in your name, birthday and all that jazz -- but it's well worth it for this comedy that takes 'bromance' to the next level. And speaking of 'bromance', I think we've just discovered our first hot topic of 2009. Check out the brand spanking new R-rated trailer right over here.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Green Lantern' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' Behind-the-Scenes Fun - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Was Almost a Racy TV Series - POPSUGAR
- 'The Walking Dead' at Comic-Con - HitFix
- 35 Times Ron Burgundy Made You Crack Up - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!