The latest discovery is this: Dark Horse's My Name is Bruce action figure, which you can order via the catalog or from Dark Horse directly. He's still on pre-order, so you can recover your Christmas budget a little, or put him on your birthday list. I really don't know if this falls into "cool" or "scary," but I'm leaning towards the former because of all his delightful little props. He comes with everything pictured -- the Campbell angel and devil, which attach magnetically to his shoulder, Shemps Olde Tyme Whiskey, a Bruce collectible toy in a melted package, Refreshing Lemon Drink, a miniature edition of If Chins Could Kill, and a big honkin' gun. Dark Horse claims that it was produced from a 3-D scan of Campbell, and that he lent them one of his own Hawaiian shirts to copy. With so much work, won't you hug and cherish his miniature self?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!