The latest discovery is this: Dark Horse's My Name is Bruce action figure, which you can order via the catalog or from Dark Horse directly. He's still on pre-order, so you can recover your Christmas budget a little, or put him on your birthday list. I really don't know if this falls into "cool" or "scary," but I'm leaning towards the former because of all his delightful little props. He comes with everything pictured -- the Campbell angel and devil, which attach magnetically to his shoulder, Shemps Olde Tyme Whiskey, a Bruce collectible toy in a melted package, Refreshing Lemon Drink, a miniature edition of If Chins Could Kill, and a big honkin' gun. Dark Horse claims that it was produced from a 3-D scan of Campbell, and that he lent them one of his own Hawaiian shirts to copy. With so much work, won't you hug and cherish his miniature self?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!