The latest discovery is this: Dark Horse's My Name is Bruce action figure, which you can order via the catalog or from Dark Horse directly. He's still on pre-order, so you can recover your Christmas budget a little, or put him on your birthday list. I really don't know if this falls into "cool" or "scary," but I'm leaning towards the former because of all his delightful little props. He comes with everything pictured -- the Campbell angel and devil, which attach magnetically to his shoulder, Shemps Olde Tyme Whiskey, a Bruce collectible toy in a melted package, Refreshing Lemon Drink, a miniature edition of If Chins Could Kill, and a big honkin' gun. Dark Horse claims that it was produced from a 3-D scan of Campbell, and that he lent them one of his own Hawaiian shirts to copy. With so much work, won't you hug and cherish his miniature self?
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!