The first slowed-down Goldblum clip to hit the Internet, sometime last year, was a 1999 iMac TV commercial, which you can see below. The good people at Videogum have compiled the eight best Drunk Jeff Goldblum creations, all of them either from iMac ads or Conan O'Brien appearances. This first one is my favorite, though. Can't you just imagine that voice calling you on the phone at 2 a.m. some Friday night? "It'zz of courssezeasy as it's alwayz been..."
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!