Those of you not brave enough to sleep on Star Wars sheets (and I really think you should; imagine how blissful and comforting it would be) can still indulge your fandom with a classy "A Long Time Ago " throw pillow, or a fuzzy Star Wars blanket. Wouldn't that combo be nice and cuddly on your favorite movie watching seat? I think so! Anyone who would come into your inner geeked-out sanctum and judge your decor doesn't deserve to share popcorn and surround sound with you anyway.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!