Those of you not brave enough to sleep on Star Wars sheets (and I really think you should; imagine how blissful and comforting it would be) can still indulge your fandom with a classy "A Long Time Ago " throw pillow, or a fuzzy Star Wars blanket. Wouldn't that combo be nice and cuddly on your favorite movie watching seat? I think so! Anyone who would come into your inner geeked-out sanctum and judge your decor doesn't deserve to share popcorn and surround sound with you anyway.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- Jacki Weaver Talks Woody Allen, 'Magic in the Moonlight' - UInterview
- The Official 'Hateful Eight' Poster Is Here - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- Iggy Azalea Will Be in 'Fast & Furious 7' - Vulture
- Who Should Be The Next Bachelor? - POPSUGAR
- James Gunn on Directing 'Guardians of the Galaxy' - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- The Movie That Made Robert De Niro Bankable - Vulture
- See All the Pictures From 'Mockingjay - Part 1' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!