Those of you not brave enough to sleep on Star Wars sheets (and I really think you should; imagine how blissful and comforting it would be) can still indulge your fandom with a classy "A Long Time Ago " throw pillow, or a fuzzy Star Wars blanket. Wouldn't that combo be nice and cuddly on your favorite movie watching seat? I think so! Anyone who would come into your inner geeked-out sanctum and judge your decor doesn't deserve to share popcorn and surround sound with you anyway.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!