If you choose fandom over financial glory, then you can find it at the Entertainment Earth catalog. You can also get the Holy Grail (think of how many "You have chosen ... wisely" jokes you can make) and a fertility idol to hold your pens. Shockingly, there is not a Sankara Stone desk lamp, or a Crystal Skull anything. (Thank goodness.) I think the business card holder is the classiest and most useful of the bunch though and who knows? It might just be subtle enough to evade detection by your draconian overlords.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!