If you choose fandom over financial glory, then you can find it at the Entertainment Earth catalog. You can also get the Holy Grail (think of how many "You have chosen ... wisely" jokes you can make) and a fertility idol to hold your pens. Shockingly, there is not a Sankara Stone desk lamp, or a Crystal Skull anything. (Thank goodness.) I think the business card holder is the classiest and most useful of the bunch though and who knows? It might just be subtle enough to evade detection by your draconian overlords.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!