If you choose fandom over financial glory, then you can find it at the Entertainment Earth catalog. You can also get the Holy Grail (think of how many "You have chosen ... wisely" jokes you can make) and a fertility idol to hold your pens. Shockingly, there is not a Sankara Stone desk lamp, or a Crystal Skull anything. (Thank goodness.) I think the business card holder is the classiest and most useful of the bunch though and who knows? It might just be subtle enough to evade detection by your draconian overlords.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!