I know you probably haven't had your daily dose of awesome yet today, and so might I suggest ordering a personalized David Hasselhoff poster for that special someone in your life. Over at the site Universal Poster, one can actually choose between several Hoff posters before being able to personalize the thing with your own words ... but in Hoff's handwriting! And to think you were just about to buy your kid a boring old Dark Knight DVD when stuff like this exists in the world. Other celebrities on the site include Tom Jones, Julio Iglesias and Paul Potts. Each poster runs £7.95 without the personalization, and with it this marvelous piece of holiday joy will cost upwards of £15.45. Feel free to thank us when your dorm room is the hottest spot on campus.
- 7 Wonderfully Weird Bill Murray Shenanigans - POPSUGAR
- Jon Stewart Shames NFL Over Ray Rice - HitFix
- 'Big Hero 6' Preview - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- These 11 Freaky 'American Horry Story' Gifs Will Give You Nightmares - POPSUGAR
- 16 Shameless Product Placements in TV & Movies - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- See Anna Kendrick Singing in 'The Last 5 Years' - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!