I know you probably haven't had your daily dose of awesome yet today, and so might I suggest ordering a personalized David Hasselhoff poster for that special someone in your life. Over at the site Universal Poster, one can actually choose between several Hoff posters before being able to personalize the thing with your own words ... but in Hoff's handwriting! And to think you were just about to buy your kid a boring old Dark Knight DVD when stuff like this exists in the world. Other celebrities on the site include Tom Jones, Julio Iglesias and Paul Potts. Each poster runs £7.95 without the personalization, and with it this marvelous piece of holiday joy will cost upwards of £15.45. Feel free to thank us when your dorm room is the hottest spot on campus.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!