I've embedded a YouTube video below so you can enjoy it for yourself. I suspect it's the kind of thing that might get old quickly (unlike if it was the real Gizmo who be your friend), which is probably why NECA released a Christmas version. Santa Gizmo seems like the perfect thing to bring out, year after year, to delight everyone in the family. Think of how you could terrorize the wee ones in your house by warning them what not to do with a Mogwai -- come on, it fosters responsibility!
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!