Karina over at Spout then picked up the torch and shoveled out some of the films she was most disappointed by in 2008, including Religulous, Che and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (this one in particular caused the gal a few hate mail waves). As far as the films on my list, top (or bottom) honors would have to go to Choke, which was a great book that landed in the wrong hands. Part of me already expected to be disappointed by Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, so we half-count that, and, like both Jurgen and Karina, felt Oliver Stone could've done much better with W. I'll round out my list with Clint Eastwood's Changeling -- a film I thought tried to be too much at once -- and then ask you for your most disappointing films of 2008. So ... sound off below.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!