And what could a film called The World's Most Annoying Man possibly be about? Animated squirrel chess champions? Um, no. Actually, the film will tell of a man who must travel across the country with his really annoying brother en route to his own wedding. Kinda sounds like Tommy Boy (or any buddy road movie for that matter), except tack on a wedding to the end. Great. Got it. So here's where the discussion comes in: Who, may I ask, would you cast as the world's most annoying man? Do you cast a really annoying actor like Jack Black or Andy Dick or someone else who's really annoying. OR, do you cast a funny actor who's great at playing an annoying man? Once you decide all that, tell us: Who do you think is Hollywood's most annoying man?
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!