The best part? Hearing Stevenson's real Northern accent. I wish we had gotten a few more videos like these, Zack Snyder style, showing off the Punisher's hardware or something. My fondness for Stevenson has been well documented here, so you will sneer at that wish, but they really needed to sell their new Frank Castle. I'm convinced he's the perfect guy for the part, I just hope the film lets him prove it. If nothing else, at least we get to see someone killed by chair leg. I know that scene alone is going to be responsible for 95% of the tickets sold.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!