In other news, Variety reports that Warner Bros. is hungry for Nicholas Sparks' The Lucky One. They cut a seven-figure deal to score The Notebook scribe's latest bestseller, which will be produced by Denise Di Novi, an old pro in the world of Sparks on screen (she produced Rodanthe, Walk to Remember, and Message in a Bottle). This latest novel focuses on a Marine named Logan who is lucky enough to survive three tours in Iraq. He thinks that his fortune is attached to a photo he carried of a woman he never met, so he sets out to meet her. And, I'm sure, to fall in love. For now, however, you'll have to appease yourself with other Sparks fare, like Dear John, which is currently in production.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!