- First sign of Armageddon: Paula Abdul is looking to leave American Idol.
- Desperate Housewives is looking to bring Governor Sarah Palin on in a guest spot. But here's the big question: Is she really that desperate?
- Fan gets turned away for free taping of The Daily Show, and then writes a giant, stalker-ish rant for The Huffington Post.
- Kona Gallagher chips in with her Undercover hotties: ten guys on TV I secretly love. Not sure I get the Vincent D'Onofrio fixation, but I do dig the dude on Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
- MADTV gets canceled ... and we'd point you toward the protests, but it seems the show's four fans didn't put up much of a fight.
- And finally, here's one to brighten the mood: TV 101: How Friends caused the current financial crisis. Damn you Joey!
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!