- First sign of Armageddon: Paula Abdul is looking to leave American Idol.
- Desperate Housewives is looking to bring Governor Sarah Palin on in a guest spot. But here's the big question: Is she really that desperate?
- Fan gets turned away for free taping of The Daily Show, and then writes a giant, stalker-ish rant for The Huffington Post.
- Kona Gallagher chips in with her Undercover hotties: ten guys on TV I secretly love. Not sure I get the Vincent D'Onofrio fixation, but I do dig the dude on Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
- MADTV gets canceled ... and we'd point you toward the protests, but it seems the show's four fans didn't put up much of a fight.
- And finally, here's one to brighten the mood: TV 101: How Friends caused the current financial crisis. Damn you Joey!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!