Seeing as my sister, Sarah, skipped out of ComicCon this year, and therefore didn't make our costume gallery, I thought it appropriate that she get a Fan Made post for Halloween. (Plus she didn't win a single costume contest -- we never do.) This year, she alone flew our costuming banner with her meticulously re-created Sweeney Todd costume. She's been working on this for months and while you can't see it in this photo, on her right hip is a perfect copy of his razor holster, carrying at least two more of the replica switchblades. (Having now experienced the smell of boiled leather, I think I know what Mrs. Lovett's kitchen might have smelled like.) She's currently in cosmotology school and showed up on Friday in character -- not surprisingly, she didn't have any clients willing to sit down for a shave.
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!