Seeing as my sister, Sarah, skipped out of ComicCon this year, and therefore didn't make our costume gallery, I thought it appropriate that she get a Fan Made post for Halloween. (Plus she didn't win a single costume contest -- we never do.) This year, she alone flew our costuming banner with her meticulously re-created Sweeney Todd costume. She's been working on this for months and while you can't see it in this photo, on her right hip is a perfect copy of his razor holster, carrying at least two more of the replica switchblades. (Having now experienced the smell of boiled leather, I think I know what Mrs. Lovett's kitchen might have smelled like.) She's currently in cosmotology school and showed up on Friday in character -- not surprisingly, she didn't have any clients willing to sit down for a shave.
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!