Seeing as my sister, Sarah, skipped out of ComicCon this year, and therefore didn't make our costume gallery, I thought it appropriate that she get a Fan Made post for Halloween. (Plus she didn't win a single costume contest -- we never do.) This year, she alone flew our costuming banner with her meticulously re-created Sweeney Todd costume. She's been working on this for months and while you can't see it in this photo, on her right hip is a perfect copy of his razor holster, carrying at least two more of the replica switchblades. (Having now experienced the smell of boiled leather, I think I know what Mrs. Lovett's kitchen might have smelled like.) She's currently in cosmotology school and showed up on Friday in character -- not surprisingly, she didn't have any clients willing to sit down for a shave.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!