Meanwhile, look out, Troop Beverly Hills! It looks like competition is on the way. Variety reports that Walden Media has got themselves a handful of Tough Cookies. Written by Carley and Chelsea Steiner, the project focuses on a deadbeat dad who is ordered to form a scout troop for his bad-girl daughter and her friends. "They then use their unconventional ways to compete against snobbish rivals to win a national scout competition." Man, this is bringing back memories. Maybe Shelley Long can pop up in a cameo? Or Carla Gugino can play Mom? Maybe Jenny Lewis heads a rival troop?
- Rock Out With These Epic Singing Scenes From Movies - POPSUGAR
- Charles Dance aka Tywin Lannister Drops 'Game of Thrones' Rumors - HitFix
- See The Latest 'Interstellar' Posters - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Godzilla' (2014) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Comic-Book Movies That (Thankfully) Never Happened - Vulture
- Don't Look at These Horror Movie GIFs With the Light Off - POPSUGAR
- Keanu Reeves Had a Home Invader Chilling in His Library - Vulture
- The 5 Best New Comedies This Fall - POPSUGAR
- The 17 Worst Ways to Be Killed by Liam Neeson - Vulture
- 'Frozen' Returning With New Animated Short - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!