- The cast of The Family Guy has booked two nights at Carnegie Hall, where they'll perform two uncensored episodes and a few different musical numbers. We've seen them on stage before (the month before they returned to Fox), and we certainly recommend for anyone who's a fan.
- Win a copy of Back to You -- Season One on DVD or, alternatively, a copy of That '70s Show - The Complete Series Stash box set.
- From the Nah, Really? department: Paramount is pretty upset over the fact they weren't warned about that South Park episode featuring Indiana Jones being raped (literally) by Steven Spielberg and George Lucas. Viacom, Paramount, Comedy Central -- it's just another dysfunctional family.
- Here are five shows Sarah Palin should appear on, other than Saturday Night Live.
- After previously canceling and causing quite the uproar, John McCain has decided to appear on Late Night with David Letterman this Thursday.
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!