- The cast of The Family Guy has booked two nights at Carnegie Hall, where they'll perform two uncensored episodes and a few different musical numbers. We've seen them on stage before (the month before they returned to Fox), and we certainly recommend for anyone who's a fan.
- Win a copy of Back to You -- Season One on DVD or, alternatively, a copy of That '70s Show - The Complete Series Stash box set.
- From the Nah, Really? department: Paramount is pretty upset over the fact they weren't warned about that South Park episode featuring Indiana Jones being raped (literally) by Steven Spielberg and George Lucas. Viacom, Paramount, Comedy Central -- it's just another dysfunctional family.
- Here are five shows Sarah Palin should appear on, other than Saturday Night Live.
- After previously canceling and causing quite the uproar, John McCain has decided to appear on Late Night with David Letterman this Thursday.
- 29 Times Jennifer Lawrence Was a Badass on the Big Screen - POPSUGAR
- Watch Kristen Stewart in New Trailer (video) - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- David Letterman Remembers Robin Williams - Vulture
- Who's Been in Jimmy Fallon's 'Ew!' Skit? (video) - POPSUGAR
- What Show Deserves the Best Drama Emmy? - Vulture
- 'Friday Night Lights' Star Joins 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!