- The Sarah Connor Chronicles is close to being terminated?
- Would you watch a show about Robin and his family, pre-Batman? It'd be like Smallville ... only not interesting.
- What's going on with Meet the Press? Will Tom Brokaw literally fall asleep while on air ... or are we talking about the wrong office pool?
- Stephen Colbert is joining Spider-Man in an upcoming story-arc of the Amazing Spider-Man. Nation ... now that's something we'd be interested in reading, but only if Colbert writes his own dialogue.
- In his new book, Bill O'Reilly claims Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David "tanked the final episode [of Seinfeld] on purpose." Well happy new year to you too, Bill!
- BONUS: Newspapers around the world confusing SNL version of Sarah Palin (played by Tin Fey) with the real Sarah Palin. HA!
- 12 Actors You Forgot Were Child Stars - POPSUGAR
- Here's a Look at DC's 'Superman v. Batman' versus Marvel - HitFix
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Villains Revealed? - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Ghostbusters' (video) - ScreenJunkies
- Everything We Know About 'The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron' - Vulture
- Why 1999 Was the Best VMAs of All Time - POPSUGAR
- The Highs & Lows of the 2014 Emmys - Vulture
- 19 Amazing Kristen Wiig Moments From 'Bridesmaids' - POPSUGAR
- Woody Harrelson & Matthew McConaughey Charm at the Emmys - Vulture
- Superman & Lois Lane Take the Ice Bucket Challenge - ScreenCrush
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!