Our brothers and sisters over at TV Squad have busted through the boob tube and brought with them the following juicy bits of must-see eye candy:
- The Sarah Connor Chronicles is close to being terminated?
- Would you watch a show about Robin and his family, pre-Batman? It'd be like Smallville ... only not interesting.
- What's going on with Meet the Press? Will Tom Brokaw literally fall asleep while on air ... or are we talking about the wrong office pool?
- Stephen Colbert is joining Spider-Man in an upcoming story-arc of the Amazing Spider-Man. Nation ... now that's something we'd be interested in reading, but only if Colbert writes his own dialogue.
- In his new book, Bill O'Reilly claims Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David "tanked the final episode [of Seinfeld] on purpose." Well happy new year to you too, Bill!
- BONUS: Newspapers around the world confusing SNL version of Sarah Palin (played by Tin Fey) with the real Sarah Palin. HA!