- The Sarah Connor Chronicles is close to being terminated?
- Would you watch a show about Robin and his family, pre-Batman? It'd be like Smallville ... only not interesting.
- What's going on with Meet the Press? Will Tom Brokaw literally fall asleep while on air ... or are we talking about the wrong office pool?
- Stephen Colbert is joining Spider-Man in an upcoming story-arc of the Amazing Spider-Man. Nation ... now that's something we'd be interested in reading, but only if Colbert writes his own dialogue.
- In his new book, Bill O'Reilly claims Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David "tanked the final episode [of Seinfeld] on purpose." Well happy new year to you too, Bill!
- BONUS: Newspapers around the world confusing SNL version of Sarah Palin (played by Tin Fey) with the real Sarah Palin. HA!
- 'Big Hero 6' Directors Reveal Story Behind Wild New Trailer - Moviefone
- GM Almost Screwed Up 'Toy Story,' 'Cars,' & More - AutoBlog
- Colin Farrell, Taylor Kitsch Rumored for 'True Detective' - ScreenCrush
- Honest Trailers: 'Divergent' (Video) - ScreenJunkies
- 25 Best Romantic Comedies Since 'When Harry Met Sally' - Vulture
- 11 Loose Ends on 'True Blood' - POPSUGAR
- 10 Ways 'A Hard Day's Night' Changed the World - Vulture
- 20 Summer Romance Movies to Stream Now - POPSUGAR
- New 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Photos - ScreenCrush
- What We Already Know About 'Star Wars: Episode VII' - POPSUGAR
Around the web
Stay Connected with Moviefone
Download the Free App!